heading

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving

                             Thanksgiving


I have so many things to be thankful for.   ♥

My husband is number one on the list.  We have been married for 45 years.  Wow !  How could 

he put up with me for that long.   I guess he did because I put up with him that long also.  


 I worked on a few things for ebay today.  I had such a bad sinus headache that I could 

not concentrate on anything.  I even came home from work early because I got so bad.
 So, I set it aside and finished something for my Grand Daughter. 

 Her birthday was on the 18 and I just can't wait to give it to her.  I wish I could show you but, it 

is a secret thing that I will be making for Easter and next Fall & Christmas 2013.   It is really cute.  


I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

dk










 



No comments:

Post a Comment