heading

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Struggling to get the Snowpeople finished.

           Struggling to get the Snowpeople finished. 


I am struggling to get the Snowpeople finished.  They came out so nice.  I have a walking Frosty with a broom I made.   I have a Red Hat Snow woman !  She is caring sugared snowflakes.   What else would she be caring. 

 I have one that has a candy cane, cane.  They have on little hats, party hats, and one has on an old  beer cap for his hat.  I had to take out some of the cork to get it to set right.  They have not used cork in the caps for a looooog time.  He looks great with it on.  He reminds me of a bully Snowman.  

I have to work at the doctors tomorrow.  Hope my legs don't fall off.  Then I will be home to finish up the Snowmen and post them.  

I'll pout a few finished pictures on here.

Don't forget to check out, DK Vintage Holiday,  on Facebook.  Just type it like I did and it will get you to my site.  I also have," Sneak Peeks",  on there.  

Keep your toes warm tonight.  It is going to get cold here.  Down to 29 tonight.  I wish I knew why my electric blanket stoped working.  I think I really need it tonight.  

Merry Christmas.  

Dolores

No comments:

Post a Comment