heading

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Not all things come out great. !!

               Not all things come out great.  


Things did not go so well today.  Yesterday was a great day when all 5 of my Snowmen went.  Today I wanted to make some snowman candy boxes.  After they were about 80 % done, I found out the lids were so tight, that I could hardly get them on.  Sooooooo  I had to tear them apart.  The snowman heads had cotton batting party hats.  They came out so cute.  Good thing they were not attached to the lids.  UGH !  That would have been disastrous.   





      What  did come out great was a Snowgirl, Miss Katie.  


She has on a coat made from an antique wool blanket.  She has on a pair of leather, antique opera gloves.  I cut the little fingers off and they fit her perfect.  She is holding a Frozen Charlotte that is over 150 years old,  Not perfect, but beautiful for something that old.  Katie's dress is made from a vintage piece of ruffled sheer fabric.  

At least I have something to show for the day.  Amen......Thank you God !!

No comments:

Post a Comment