heading

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home

                                 Home Sweet Home



It is so nice to go away but, it is most wonderful to come back home.   the trip to Dc for Thanksgivings was just super.  We ran into hardly no traffic.  Sooo Lucky !!   The beltway, coming out of DC was a mess, but going in it, was smooth sailing.  Everyone was trying to get out to get home or to go someplace else for Thanksgiving.  I hope everyone made it in time.  

My son made the most wonderful Thanksgivings dinner.  Second year in a row and everything was wonderful.  Of course, everything taste better when you don't have to cook it.  

Grand daughter, Miss Katie and I, did some wonderful glitter crafts.  We both love love glitter.  Can't wait to have time to work on my Putz houses.  I am going to restore the one's I have.  

I am going to work on some Santa candy containers for ebay.  I think I have about 4 heads ready to go.  I know they will come out nice.  I just love making my Santa's.  I could spend 15 hours on my workshop and the time passed so quick.  Sometimes I look down and think, is this all I've done?  Everything takes so long and ebay takes about 15 % off me after the shipping is added.  I know, no fair.  Why not before shipping is added?  

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and has started their Christmas shopping.  Usually by Thanksgiving, my shopping was done and mailed out.  Now for the holidays, I make Santa's.    ♥ 


for a few nice gifts.  You may get something really nice because the Santa's are on an auction.   My snowmen are very reasonable priced for a handcrafted, One Of A Kind.  Ooak


Well,  have to dash and start making some candy containers.  Seems that a lot of people are interested in those right now.   A got a very late start and then got very sick with strep throat.  This knocked me out of commission for several weeks.  But, Next Year, Look Out.   

Take care,  dk






 

No comments:

Post a Comment