heading

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Back to working on Santa's

            Back to working on Santa's and Snowmen.  



It seems that I am getting better from the worse case of strep I had ever seen.  I am in medicine and I never heard anyone describe it as hurting too much to swallow.  I wanted to lay on my stomach and just let the spit run out of my mouth,  I just did not want to swallow.   Oh, was it painful.  Then I took the medicine wrong.  I had to start over because my whole mouth inside hurt.  I still have a cough sometime but hope, time will take that away.  

Enough about me.  I want to tell you how wonderful my house smells.  I have been cooking my next Santa in the oven.  He is a Grunge Primitive Santa.  

His coat is a green vintage fabric.  Snow angle next to him.  He also has a Primitive Christmas tree , with raffia bows on it.  He smells wonderful.  He is a lot of hand sewing and I hope I can get him done to put on ebay this week.  

I am about to finish about 6 snowmen.  They will be on soon.  

Hope you have seen my Santa's on ebay.  My first Snow girl is, The Little Matchstick Girl.  She has on a scarf and cape from a vintage hanky.   She is trimmed in ice and has a little tree in front of her.  All her matches are burnt except one.  I hope someone nice lets her into their house for Christmas.  

Well, it is off to finish.  Just a heads up, my Santa's will be smaller.  That is about all the large heads I have.  The rest will be 14 to 16 inches tall.  

Marry Christmas !     I am thinking of Thanksgiving and the turkey dinner.  Can't wait.  Yum !!

Dolores~

No comments:

Post a Comment