heading

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sneak Peaks

                                             Sneak Peaks


Just a few pictures to give you a sneak peek of what is going to be on DK Vintage Holiday on facebook and then onto ebay.  

They were so much fun making.  I am working on the Santa.  He may be holding baby Jesus.  I am still thinking.  

There are several candy containers.  The heads of the snowmen are definitely  candy containers.  2
 of the standing snowmen are candy containers also.  

Now remember these are not finished.  Just try to guess what they will be.   


One is a Candy Container and the other reminds me of a laughing baby.  


These are both Candy Containers





The Santa may be holding baby Jesus.  Not a snowball head.  


The snowmen heads are definitely Candy Containers tops. 







 





I will be selling Santa's after Christmas since I got such a late start.  It is always a Holiday at my house.  Santa and his friends live at my house all year long. !!   What a fun place to live and create.   




Check back on DK Vintage Holiday on Facebook...  https://www.facebook.com/pages/DK-Vintage-Holiday/434496043264022



Merry Christmas !!    DK


No comments:

Post a Comment