heading

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snowpeople are getting dressed.

                            Snowpeople are getting dressed.



All the little Snowpoeple are getting dressed  for their appearance on facebook...


DK Vintage Holiday  ~  on Facebook.                                          


To ebay page

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dkvintageholiday/m.html?item=200847017227&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l25  
                       

                     Little Matchstick Girl


Little Match Stick girl is already on ebay.  She is so sad because it is so cold and she only has 1 more match to light.  I hope someone takes her home for the Holidays to warm her up.  




She was so much fun making.  I have several old  vintage hankies and made it into her cape and scarf.  It is aged a little and then it is crusted with ice and snow.  She sparkles so much.  


               Old Folk Art, African American Santa


I just want to keep him!!  He has the most beautiful hand painted eyes.  He comes in a set of 3.  A Folk Art Snow angle and a 10 inch home made folk art Christmas tree in addition to the Santa.  

He has on a vintage green coat, trimmed with aged batting.    He has silver bells on his hood.  He is also on ebay already.  Jump on over and take a look.  I love feedback, drop me a line.    



I am now off to dress the Snowpeople.  

Don't forget to jump on over to my Facebook page and like me.  
Leave me a note if you want of what you would like to see.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment