heading

Monday, October 15, 2012

Working on 2 more children & 2 sitting Santa's

I am working on 2 more Santa's and children to go with them.  These children's faces will be the old Hummel doll faces, I got from Germany  They are so cute.  Such an innocent look.

The Santa's will be sitting Santa's and I know one will have Burgundy velveteen coat and pants.  I love figuring out what they will hold and what the children will be dresses in.

I am working on more toys and also on some smaller Santa's.   I want the winning bedder to get a surprise when they open up the package.  Maybe something extra put in the box for Santa.  Hummm !
What could that be?

All my Santa's will carry or have by them a piece of real, WV.  coal.  This is for the naughts kids or to light a fire in the hearth for someone who has none.

Ok, back to creating.  :)

Merry Christmas !   It will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment