heading

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Storm for Halloween :(

So, a noreaster is coming in for the Halloween Trick or Treat Night.  What am I going to do with all the candy I bought?  We used to get over 200 kids coming to our door.  We had 36 kids in our neighborhood alone.  Now the numbers are down to a little over 35.

It is still so great to see the little one's dressed up in their outfits.   Their eyes so wide at what they are going to get inside their bag.

OK,  Santa Time !

Finished the next 2 Santa's but can't post them until I have a box size and dimensions.  My postage is calculated so I don't make anything off of postage, like some people do on ebay.

Hope I can get them on in a few days.   They both came out so nice.  Like I said I hate to part with them.  My next one is a  Primitive Santa and he will be on a beehive bobbin.  He will be grungy.  I hate to do this but a lot of people have asked for them.  He will be African American Santa.  His face came out so great.

People ask what I like best about making Holiday Art and I can't tell them.  I love it all.  I love when I am sculpting,  I love the challenge of the painting, and I love costuming.  While I do each step in the process, I say, "this is the best".  Then I go on to the next step and say  repeat this is the best.

I did buy several boxes that will help get my workshop in better order.  I had a lot of items stored in odd size boxes and they did not stack well.  So, to the workshop I am going.

Watch on ebay for my next 2   Santa's.          http://myworld.ebay.com/dkvintageholiday


Pinterest            http://pinterest.com/dkvintage/dk-vintage-holiday/

No comments:

Post a Comment