heading

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

2 more large santa's are almost ready to go!

I have been diligently working on Santa & Snowmen the past few days.  About a week behind schedule.  I have found out that my biggest problem is, I take too much time to pick out certain toys and gifts for Santa.  You can't just hang anything on him.  You want to keep the integrity of the year, you are trying to represent.

My next 2 Santa's have on Quilt coats.  One coat is 120 years old the other antique.  My husband likes the Santa with the red & blue quilt coat, and I want to keep them all.  That is another problem.  So much blood sweat and tears went into them.  It is so hard to give them up.

The next 2 Santa's will have my sculpted faces I created.  Another reason why it is hard to let go.
I did make a silicon mold though.  They are just so realistic looking.

Ok back to the workshop to finish them.

Merry Christmas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment