heading

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Old German Santa's

                    


                    Old German Santa's on their way.  


I have been busy for several weeks make faces and painting several heads for Old German Santa's.  
There will be about 5 when I am done. with them all.  

I also will have smaller Santa's.  He will have a sled and he will come with a vintage reindeer.  He may be mounted.  I have not figured that out yet.  

Here is my facebook page where I do a lot of selling from.  I give a Sneak Peek there, before they go to ebay.  I have nothing on ebay right now.  All my Snow People have either sold or the bidding is done.   What is left over I just might go to a local sale.  Even in the summer.  They will be marked down from what they were listed on ebay.


Here is mu facebook page,  DK Vintage Holiday  Come on over and take a look and LIKE me.  






https://www.facebook.com/pages/DK-Vintage-Holiday/434496043264022








This walking Snowman was really a big hit.  I will be making more of them.  It takes a while for the paper mache to dry.  They are so sturdy but they are NOT toys.  Mose of them contain German Glass Glitter and should not be given to children.    








This Santa and little child will have to try to reproduce him.  So many people loved him.  It was one of my best selling faces.  





La Befana, the Italian Santa.  People just loved her.  Have to make more.  















Stay Tuned for Colored Chicks & Colored Rabbits.  


When my sisters and Uncle were younger, we would see the colorful chickens they had at the             5 & 10 cent store.  They were the most beautiful Easter colors. Real Chickens, in spring colors.   We wanted them all.  I have a really funny story to tell you but it will have to wait.   Sorry....  I have to work in the morning.  




Good Night ,   DK

























No comments:

Post a Comment