heading

Saturday, February 2, 2013

  

Guess who is here?  Yep, it is, The Old German Santa's.  Just showed up on Sunday.  




                                                  
                   What wonderful toys they have to give out to the good children.  These 2 Santa's are carrying Putz glitter houses.  These are old and not perfect but that makes them all the more precious.  These are smaller one's then the one's I am used to seeing.  They are the perfect size for these Santa's.  







The detail given to these Santa's are so great.  This Santa has a curly wool sheep hat and cape.  It is crossed in the front and tucked into this belt.  The 2 buttons are vintage marcasite buttons.  I have sewn  all  my life and I have never seen anything as pretty as these 2 buttons.  They do not show as good as I have hoped they would, but take my word, they are beautiful.  


All the Santa's are carrying, handmade goose feather trees.  


I have a few touches that I have to add  to them to make them the most special they could be.  

If you want to see what happens to them, go on over to my facebook page and check it out.  Make sure you like me while you are there.  





Til next time.... DK















No comments:

Post a Comment