heading

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone

                          Happy New Year Everyone !!


I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year.  Ours was very quite.  A good meal , some home made wine and help cleaning up the kitchen.  

I have been working on my favorite ornament, the mushroom.  I can't wait to finish them and get them up on the Blog.  They came out so beautiful.  I made the first one for my No # 1 Grand daughter, Katie Bug.  She picked it out and I got it finished for her before Thanksgiving.  She has it on display, and I think she was very happy with it.  



She was home for New Years and she critique my Santa's and then decided what Santa face she wanted and what material she wanted me to use on her Santa.  We worked on some toys together, so there will be some history with her Santa.   Katie Bug is 9 years old.  
 
This is the face she picked out.  I was happy because it was one of my own sculptures.  The little Jack In The Box is now at Katie's house.  She liked it so I gave it to her to hold onto until her Santa is done.  

Keep an eye out for the Mushrooms.  These mean Good luck in Germany.  They always had the mushroom on their trees.  Maybe you will like to get one for your tree.  I will be making them in pastels also.   ( Special Order )


Ok, back to the mushrooms.  

DK



No comments:

Post a Comment