heading

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Here are  the Blue Santas !!



I thought there were a lot of Santas with green coats, but there are more blue Santa coats displayed on old postcards. Although they are described as rare, I found quite a few Santas in blue coats.Here are a few.


All these Santas and many more can be found on my Pinterest boards. 


 My Pinterest Boards.  My Santas and Snowmen will get posted on my boards before anywhere else. 











This is one of my favorite Santas. I love the gold design on his coat and inside robe.   


This is also another favorite.  I like the short robe over his pants and boots.

Santa just goes out and chops down the trees.  Germany had a large number of forest.  As the Christmas tree decorating tradition became more popular, they became worried of deforestation.  That is when they started making alternatives, hence the feather trees.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment