heading

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

 We are going from winter to fall?? 

The long long winter is over. The spring was way too cold and summer is only in the 60's.  What is going on?

Someone told me it is because of me.  My phrase, "Its always Christmas at my house." I just mean in the house not outside, so it can't be me.

I have been working on some orders and new Santas and Snowmen.  Oh, how cute they are. I fall in love with them.  In my search for new ideas I have come across so many new, Vintage Post  Cards. Just when I think I could never find a new Santa, I come across one on Pinterest.. If you want to check them out go to my Pinterest page.I have a lot of my Santas posted on there. Pinterest DK Vintage Holiday

I am posting a few for you too see now. In the future I will give you a little bit of Santa information.Where he came from and how he got started..  At a show one time, I told a lady who was interested in my Santas that at one time Santas were mean and stern.  She told me that she did not want to hear that.  Good thing I never told her about Krampus, she would have thrown herself off a bridge. So tag my page and learn about Santas History. 






 With this Blue Santa, you can print it out and put it on top of a cookie.



I came across a page that had several Green suited Santas.  They looked so nice. Caught my eye because mostly everyone thinks Santa and a red suit. 




Cheers, Dolores  

No comments:

Post a Comment