heading

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wow, Christmas is coming fast and it seems to come ever year at the same time.  So why can't I get done? 

  

Well, here it comes.  Every year I say I will be ready but I can see me falling behind.  

I am still working on orders and can't wait until I mail them out.  They are coming out beautiful.  I hope the people will be happy with them.  


***  I will have a 1 man show at the Gallery in Weirton.  This will be on November 16, 2013.   This was a great honor.  I hope I have enough art Santa's done so I have a good showing.  




Some of what I am working on.  

above:
This is an antique, silver toned candle clip from Germany.  It even has a burnt candle still in it.  Oh, the secrets it could tell about the family and children  who used it.  I would love to hear it speak. 


above:

These are 6mm glass beads that I strung on Bullion Wire, and am going to sew it to Santa's hat.  
I just can't stop adding detail.  That is what it's all about.  Everywhere you look , you see something different.  



I love the Christmas rush.  As Long it's not me doing the rushing.  I love the hustle and bustle  of people passing on the street, all the shops decorated, and the smell of cinnamon everywhere you go.  The only problem with the cinnamon smell is I want to eat all the time.  What else?   Gingerbread cookies . 

  I won a wonderful little gingerbread house cake mold.  I think it may take 1/2 of a cake mix.  Can't wait to try it.  I will take the cake to my Grand daughters at Thanksgiving and we will decorate it for Thanksgiving.  Of Course we will have pumpkin pies also.  


           Ok, You have been warned.....Start Christmas Shopping right now.  



See you in a few days !!  Merry Christmas !

Cheers,  Dolores K



https://www.facebook.com/pages/DK-Vintage-Holiday-Dolores-Ference-Koper/434496043264022


1 comment:

  1. What is the height of the tiny candy container assembled and the height of the container itself? What is the diameter of the container?

    ReplyDelete