heading

Saturday, September 28, 2013

                  Seven Santa's will arrive tomorrow.  


I am so happy that 7 Santa's will be here tomorrow.  I can't wait until they arrive.  I passed over my Halloween to make sure i got the Santa's done. 

 They are all big Santa's about 22 inches.  They won't be totally finished but almost.  I just want to show them off.  



2 of the Santa's have little children with them.  He found them in the woods.  They heard the bells on his coat ringing and went to look for him.  Ahhhhhhhh !  



They both have frozen Charlotte's with them.  Theses dolls were dug up in Germany.  They spent a long time in the ground.  They were dumped because they were not perfect and they have been there for over 150 years.  I was so lucky to have some of them to put with my Old Germany Santa's.  They where found while digging in factory yard in Limbach in Thuringia Germany.



I love this old stuff.  It makes the Santa's so much more real.  


See you tomorrow !!  

Cheers, D Koper

3 comments: