heading

Friday, February 22, 2013

Easter & Snow

                                         

                                         Easter & Snow


Can't tell you how many times in my life that I had to wear my winter coat to church on Easter Day.  I can't tell you, how many times it snowed, on Easter Day.  So, I am not going to tell you, because that will be given away my age.  lol

As a child I remember always having  little white gloves to wear to church.  They were the icing, on the Easter outfit.  

We always got a Easter Basket filled with chocolate and anything else my mom liked.  (Black jellybeans. ) 
We had little 8 inch paper mache standing rabbit.  They all were a different color.  Mostly they were white.  He had a basket on his back and it was always filled with something.  I think that was from Mom & Dad.  

My 2  grand daughters wanted a Easter Bunny with a basket on his back.  Lauren wants Chocolate kisses in hers and Lindsey wants jellybeans.  I have looked for years for something similar to those containers. 

I guess what I am leading up to is trying to figure out a way to make something like this.  It could be a rabbit or a pastel sheep.  I settled on the sheep.  My mind is occupied everyday trying to devise a way to make this container that opens, with a candy surprise inside.  
will I ever do it.  You bet. !!  Not on the large scale that I would like but at least for my grand daughters.  

My Easter stuff is not on my blog or facebook site yet.  Just been so cold, hard to go to the shop and work.  Once I get there, I am fine.  It is the trip I dread.    

I will let you know when the Easter things are ready.  As for my Candy Containers, keep posted.  they will get developed.  



DK


















No comments:

Post a Comment