heading

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Santa Clause is coming to town..



My vintage finds for the week. Three fabulous vintage Santas. On the end is a Gurley candle. I remember throwing some like this away.    

 


These 5 faded red cellophane wreaths were so wonderful to find. The lights still work.  I had one from my Grandma, and every time I touch it, cellophane fell off. So now, I have wonderful ones to put in my front windows.  









I found two beautiful little Elves that Santa had next to him.  Are they twins, people still ask us?    What do you think?  lol  Love these Twin Elves.


 Finally found

Katie Elf.

 Making Christmas decorations in the back of Santas Shoppe.  Hope you get one that she has made.  They are beautiful. 





As I drove down the road, all I could see was red,white and green. It looked like Christmas to me.  The man has been there all summer so, I decided to take a look.  My eyes fell out of my head. I saw thee vintage Santas. My heart skipped a beat. The reindeer are very large. First time I have ever seen them so big.  The Red, Dept. Store 56 fence, was a nice touch.   The celluloid deer even has gold dots on them.  So lucky to find these. 




Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas !  Keep Christ in Christmas.  He is what it is all about. No birth of Christ, no Christmas.  Pass it on. Christians need to start fighting back for "our rights".    

Peace











No comments:

Post a Comment