heading

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

                                        It feels like late fall here. 

 Wow it got so cold so fast that I completely overlooked Halloween.  I guess that is because I was swamped with Santa orders.  I never got to finish my Witches.  I guess the can wait another year. Santas are in demand.  

This little fellow is on ebay as we speak.  He is so cute.  His shoulders can move so you have a few options with him.  

ebay

 



























While going through my photos, I just realized that I had an order for this Santa in a red undercoat.  Yikes.

 My husband is making me wooden boxes to pour some molds in. I am going to get them on here as soon as I can.  I have been asked to go and show at so many different exhibitions  and shows that I can hardly do any.  Not enough time.



Just remember to start early this year so you can enjoy the holidays.  One year I cooked my turkey, sliced  it and had it ready to go for Christmas dinner.  From the freezer to the the oven to the table.  No one knew but me.  lol



Merry Christmas, D Koper  

No comments:

Post a Comment