heading

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Baby it's cold outside !


Where did summer go?  It is only in the 60's this past week and one night it went down to 41.  Of course it had to be the morning I was getting up and going to work.  Shower in the cold did feel kind of nice.  I hope you are having a warmer last week of summer and some Indian Summer where you live.  


I have been working on several things.  As usual, I have too many irons in the fire.  Working on my web site.  It's up, but no one can buy yet. I don't have that part set up yet.  

I did want to show you what I have on it though. 

Don't you just love this picture ?  











Candy Container

file://localhost/Users/doloreskoper/Desktop/dkvintageholiday.com.webloc

 

     Web
 














       
















 Site       dkvintageholiday.com

Check     Facebook     for my latest information.  

Glad you stopped  by.  


No comments:

Post a Comment