heading

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas time !!

             Christmas is almost  upon us.  


Christmas is almost here and everyone has so many things to do.  I have been nursing a sick husband.  He is getting better everyday.  Coughing is the worst thing.  I hope he stops soon, so I can get some sleep.  

I just put on a Candy Containers on ebay.   They came out so beautiful.  I put on 2 different sizes.  


This is Peppermint Patty.   Over 8 inches tall and candy container is a generous 3 1/2 inches deep.  Plenty room for a gift or candy.   On ebay now !!







This is a wonderful green candy container.  She can be out until St. Patty's Day.   Snowmen do no have to go away after Christmas.  They can be out all winter.   




 Candy container head.  This is such a cute piece.  It is smaller and can fit anywhere.   A necklace or ring would be beautiful inside.   On ebay right now.





My snowmen have been going fast.  Be sure to jump on over and take a look and see if you can get a unique gift for someone special this year.  I will have snowmen & Santa's all year long.  I am working on Santa Candy Containers.  Soon it will be candy boxes chicks.  Oh My!!  


Merry Christmas.  dk  




No comments:

Post a Comment