heading

Friday, December 9, 2016

Santa comes down the chimney !

  Santa comes down the chimney

As a child, did you really believe that Santa came down the chimney? Most homes had fire or coal furnaces, but not all had a fireplace. So how did Santa get into the house.
Magic !
This is what the story of Santa is all about. Magic, in the mind of a child and some adults, who never quite got their fill of Christmas. 
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Hearts are opened to more generous giving and loving. I wish Christmas could last all year. 







Since I feel that I am fully recovered from my lung cancer, I have so many good ideas for you. 
 
  I had a Smokers Cancer.  I never  smoked ! 
 
In High School, I worked in a Bingo Parlor. It was a cloud of smoke inside there.  I worked every Monday for years.Second hand smoke is real. 



Merry Christmas  ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment