heading

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Super idea for your home !! 


If you want to add ambiance and sparkle at the same time, make lanterns covered in "ice".  
I made 8 of these for my show.  Sorry, I don't have a picture right now but they are beautiful.  


I got lanterns and small jars and covered them in mod pog.  I then sprinkle thick handfuls, of Epsom Salt all over them.  They did take a full 24 hours to dry.  I then put a battery candle inside and they glow.  They added so much ambiance to the display I have at the Gallery for my weekend show.  A one man show.  Me !!   Wow, what good luck.  Thank you God for this wonderful chance.  


I will post pictures, but if you want to get a head start on Christmas, throw salt around.  I got my Epsom Salt at K Mart.  The little that I wasted, was collected in a  box and I put it on my steps.  You can also bath in this stuff.  Ahhhhh !!  The reason I put it on my steps was because we have had a little snow fall every night.  


Take Care,  Cheers,   Dolores  

Facebook  
     
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DK-Vintage-Holiday-Dolores-Ference-Koper/434496043264022

No comments:

Post a Comment