heading

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Who showed up on my doorstep ?

              A Gourd Witch and 2 Snow People 


I was so happy this week to see who was at my front door this.  A Gourd Witch and 2 Snow People.  They were all smiles.  The Snow People, are La Befana's that are already sold.  They go so fast.  They are not quite ready yet, but I will post when the are.  










The Gnarly Witch showed up also.  She was so much fun.  She was made over the top of a wonderful gourd.  I made all the gnarly face features.  I just loved doing her.  You can bet, more are on the way.  



The Gourd Witch is such a change from the Santa's and Snow People I make.  


Her is a little fellow that wanted to be finished off this week.  He is smoking his pipe on a cold winters day.  


He has a little bit of  work required and of course, a cape.  What color should it be?  


Thanks for stopping to take the time to look.  Check back again in a few days.  There will be more.  DK Vintage Holiday is up and running.  



Facebook Page





Cheers, Dolores 




No comments:

Post a Comment